Friday 20 August 2010

The Index Updateth

Just a quick post to remind you all of the review index. It's somewhere over there on the sidebar, sure, but for myself, I haven't noticed it for months, so I thought I'd bring the old beast out for one more turn in the spotlight.

Not to mention I spent some of last night updating it - for the first time in since April! What a disorganised blogger I've been...

Anyway. If you ever come along to The Speculative Scotsman and there's nothing new for you to read, or else nothing terribly interesting, or if you're thinking of buying a book and you want to know a little more about it before you put down the dough, don't forget the review index. It's not even six months old and it's got links to about 100 reviews already, across video games, film and (of course) literature, lovingly arranged in alphabetic order. So:


Go there, and be merry.

If that isn't enough to tide you over, you might also think to drop by another handy collection of speculative fiction reviews. The Epic Fantasy Review Index over at Genre Reader has just been spring cleaned, and it's well worth your time to stop by and see what it has to offer. I'm going to let Jeff explain it to you himself.

With that, adieu!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Niall..thanks for the plug! And the handy index for your site, which will make it easy for me to pick out the epic fantasy reviews to add to my index :)

    ReplyDelete